Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Desktop Meme

I have been tagged by Vindico with the desktop meme. I am working from home today so its a bit more interesting as we have a very strict clear desk policy because the office is tight for space.

I plug my laptop in to the desktop monitor so I effectively have 2 screens, which I find very useful for doing presentations and spreadsheets, as well as blogging. The bits underneath the light and the fountain of papers above belong to The Great Wiseone, the rest of the books are mine and are generally Telecoms and IT from my consulting days. Now I just learn direct from the web - great innovation for consultants.

The shield is from HMS Fearless and a memento of my return from the Falklands. The skewiff picture next to it is our wedding photo.

The HTML and CSS books are there because I am trying to fix The Great Wiseone's web site which doesn't work well with Safari and FireFox - if anyone has any ideas please feel free to send me advice.

Well, I had better get on with work as someone is chasing me on Skype.

I tag:

The Bystander
William M Briggs, Statistician
Phil A, Critical Faculty Dojo

No comments: