Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Well done David Liddington MP

I subscribe to They Work For You email alerts and I was heartened to get one showing David asking questions about the way Iraqi's who worked for the MOD have been treated. The answers are bland and evasive, as you would expect from this shower of shit, but at least he is trying. The Q&A can be found here

I have emailed David congratulating him and urging him and his colleagues not to let the Government rest on this one as it is a source of deep embarrassment for all of us. I strongly urge you, dear reader, to make representations to your own MP.

For those who aren't aware of what is going on I strongly urge you to read Dan Hardie's excellent post on the subject and far more eloquent than I could ever be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great, thank you. Can you email me on danhardie.blog@gmail.com and I'll be happy to send you (occasional) updates on how the campaign is going?

David Lidington, btw, deserves every word of praise you have given him and more. He is doing a first rate job on all this, and I've been very impressed every time I've met him or phoned him.