Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fighting for peace is like F*****g for virginity

That's a slogan UK peacekeepers attached to the UN often get printed on T-shirts. I think its quite apposite.

I have been thinking of something equally pithy to describe Trevor Phillip's latest stupidity:

Britain should adopt a policy of positive discrimination in favour of disadvantaged whites or face a backlash of right-wing extremism, Trevor Phillips, the head of the equality watchdog, has warned.
I couldn't, but that doesn't mean I don't think he's an utter twat for thinking that any form of discrimination is good for the cohesion of society. All that will happen now is that the every bone head who can't be arsed to work will now feel that they are victims, instead of just being idle. I can see the BNP having a field day on this one and using it as a recruiting Sargent.

The sooner this quango is killed off and we are all allowed to go about our business with idiots like him looking for victims in every nook and cranny the better.

2 comments:

Mark Wadsworth said...

Agreed. It's "sergeant" I think.

Simon Fawthrop said...

Damned American spell checkers, but I shouldn't blame it a I was in the Army and was one!