Monday, November 26, 2007

Fiona Phillips

I had never heard of this woman until she refused a position in the Government Of All Talents.

However, having read The Devil's Kitchen fisk of her 10 point manifesto I have only only 2 comments:

1. If she is an example of "talent" worthy of being brought in to Government we are in for a pretty rough time over the next 3 years as Government continuous its descent from incompetent to gross incompetence at an ever increasing pace

2. With ill thought out crap like that I never want to hear from her again. We get better from Beeb phone-in's for the hard of thinking.

PS Go and have a vote on Mark's poll about what GOAT really stands for.

1 comment:

Mark Wadsworth said...

Thanks for link, I was just dropping in to say thanks for your fine pragmatic comments on my L&B thread.